Henna powder is derived from powdered leaves of the LAWSONIA INERMIS Plant. Botanical Name: Lawsonia Inermis; INCI Name: Lawsone. In India it is popularly known as ‘ MEHENDI ‘ .
Henna has been known for centuries for its medicinal properties, as a cosmetic, its use in body art and its excellent hair conditioning and coloring properties.
Goodness of Henna…
- In today’s world Henna is used as Natural Colorant and also as a decorative on hands and feet during special occasions like Marriage, Eid etc.,
- It is an excellent hair conditioner, keeping your hair manageable and tangle free.
- The anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Henna safe guards Hair from infection and dandruff.
- It strengthens Hair roots, thus promotes better Hair growth.
- Strong Hair roots prevents hair fall.
- Regular use of Henna forms a protective coating over the Hair and Helps thicken it.